DHB numerical package (mcz)

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Thu Jan 5 20:09:28 UTC 2006

Cédrick Béler <cbeler at enit.fr> writes:

> I just did a basic reorganising  (not deeply tested - there are some
> Unit Tests that pass though I'm not sure I did all the job very well).
> here is the package: http://cdrick.free.fr/DHB-CB.2.mcz   if you want to
> have a look.
>
> Do you thing it's useful (see first review here
> http://oszone.org/book/1558606793  :) - funny to see the differences
> between comments...) and correctly reorganized ? if yes it could be
> published in squeakmap but I don't know how...

Hi Cédrick,

just start by creating an account from www.squeaksource.com, there is
a bridge between squeaksource and squeakmap allowing you to publish to
squeakmap. Squeaksource is best suited for development process whereas
squeakmap is for releasing. You can also visit map.squeak.org, create
an account and adding your package, just follow the instruction.

Regards,
Samir