Completing squeak mailing-list gmane archive

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Sat Jan 7 19:00:49 UTC 2006

stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> writes:
> please do.
> This is nice to have the complete mailing-list archived in one single
> place.

Unfortunately, I can't because I'm not list admin... From
http://gmane.org/import.php : "The list admin/owner should OK this
before the archive is imported. If you're the list admin, please say
so in the email where you request the import. If not, please get in
touch with the list admin first and get an approval before you request
the import. The list admin often has access to an mbox format mail
archive for the list, so get the URL for the archive at the same
time."

If admins are busy, I can proceed alone but need temporary right on
the mailing-list to do this. Thus the mailing-list will be archived in
several places, which is good in case of failure.

Samir