Updated first page on www.squeak.org

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:38:57 UTC 2006

On 1/8/06, karl <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
> Notice we don't use Seaside, just SmallWiki.

I know. I don't use SmallWiki so this doesn't scratch my particular
itch :P. And I didn't want to respond with criticism without adding
something positive, so I whipped up these buttons (costs you like,
err, 5 minutes to do such a thing).

SmallWiki doesn't seem to have a logo yet. So instead of a button, I
would just use a textual link. I use these in various places on my own
website, and they have the distinct advantage that they always nicely
blend in with the site's design.