About SqueakLight

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 8 20:18:56 UTC 2006

Today Steph say

> I think that you can work on SqueakLight only but this will not help
> Squeak in general.
 No ? How you think "discover" what to load, from where and in what order ?

> I really like the idea of SqueakLight  and also the effort that Pavel did.

But Pavel goes beyond, to kernel.image. (I have a kernel.sources , not
published by he, but build from his work by me)

And then comes Steven Swerling and his QuiteSmall image.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3935 and all Spanish pages try to do
justice to all giants what do shrinking before and better.

But the fact is nothing of this is SqueakLight.

Because the baby evolutes, learning of mistakes.

Today you could unload the newer , more compatible and no so powerful in
SqueakLight3.7.3.zip from

ftp://elpelotero@200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar/
password: elpelotero

And if really wish know what could do feeding it.

http://200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar:8888 (Swikis)
http://200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar:9000/seaside/blog/SummerTeam/
http://200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar:9000/seaside/blog/SqueakLightChronic
les /

http://200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar:8085 "ServerInfo, form here you culd
see what is running and try"

All running in SqueakLight, open to who care.

http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros (hosting provided by good people in
Spain)

Or more easy www.squeakros.net.tf and explore links from 09:00 to 23:00 GMT
(aproximate)