Performance issue

Timothy Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Wed Jan 11 04:46:10 UTC 2006

	I have a fairly clean image, with only a few loaded packages over
the base image.  I only have Seaside & Pier - and their dependencies
- loaded.  I was browsing through the other software on SqueakMap,
and decided to install the RefactoringBrowser.  Coincidental or not,
my performance is now noticeably worse.  With only three
OmniBrowser's open, clicking between them can take 2-3 seconds!

	I was going to uninstall RB, to see if that changed things again,
but that does not seem to be an option... (ya, let's let them INSTALL
software, but don't give them the option of UNINSTALLING it, ya!))

	Anyone think there is a relation?  What's the best way to determine
why performance changes?

	Thanks.