First SqF board election/rotation!

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Sat Jan 14 22:11:15 UTC 2006

> From: [...] Brent Vukmer
> On behalf of the Election Team - please speak up if you have
> candidates in mind other than the current board members!  I just
> posted a brief article on SqP about this:
> http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/53.html

We now (at time of writing this) have three more candidates: Tim
Rowledge, Craig Latta and myself.  This means that there are, at least,
more candidates than places.  If you've not checked that page recently,
I'd go back and take a look.

However, in my opinion we could still use a wider selection of
candidates and points of view.  I'd love to get to the point that we
have at least twice as many candidates as we have places; that would
start to offer the community much more choice over its future direction.

		- Peter