First SqF board election/rotation!

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jan 15 13:31:00 UTC 2006

No problem. I'm really happy that the Election Team does it because
we are
really focused on getting 3.9 out, and I trust any process that you
will put in place.

I really like that the team model starts to pay off: the web team did
a cool job (and much better than
what I started to do with this broken version of SW. Jason did really
a good job).
So I guess that this will be the same for the Election Team. If that
could be the same for the harvesting one ;)

Stef

(During the week I do not have internet the evenings so this makes
everything more subtle, I should fix that).