Good, thorough Smalltalk reference

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Mon Jan 16 17:04:42 UTC 2006

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Blake puso en su mail :
>>Solamente en espanol?
>
> No, several members are from other countries.
> And several are not beginners at all and understand English

A long time ago, I wanted to download something mentioned
in this list. However, the group software required that I join
the SqueakRos list. The message volume was low, until recently,
so I never bothered to unsubscribe - even though I can only
get a dim idea of what's being said (i.e. there's a lot of
commonality across English, French, Spanish).

It would be good if you could post an occasional summary
here, of what's going on in SqueakRos. Or, maybe submit
something to "The Weekly Squeak".

BTW, I tried SqueakLight3.8.1 but it seems that it does not
have (out of the box) the ability to reach SqueakMap. Also,
the naming (i.e. 3.8.1) may cause confusion if there is a
Squeak 3.8.1 release.

--
Yanni Chiu