Seaside/Ruby on Rails/.Net/etc. (was Re: Seaside Examples?)

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:34:19 UTC 2006

Blake,

I have been toying with writing a Seaside article for Linux Magazine
and Doctor Dobb's Journal.  Are you interested in doing a joint
venture or sharing notes?

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20