Spoon progress 15 January 2006: new minimum, new system tracer

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jan 16 19:14:58 UTC 2006

On 16-Jan-06, at 11:03 AM, David T. Lewis wrote:

> Wouldn't you know it. Someone finally gets the image trimmed
> down to a reasonable size, and the first thing he gets is a
> bunch of new feature requests ;-)
Well of course. And we want a full reference manual and tutorial
Right Now too.

> Craig, this is really good. Your 1772 byte image starts right
> up, opens a window, and exits cleanly. Quite remarkable.
Ooh, it opens a window? Bad VM, naughty VM, go to bed with no supper.
RISC OS Squeak gets it right and doesn't open a window until there is
a display to the screen. Smug grin.

tim
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.