Code coverage

Diego Fernandez diegof79 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:37:20 UTC 2006

Thanks Craig, I would take a look to Spoon.

I want to make a tool to test a package "quality" before saving it in MC,
these tests includes:
- Run the unit tests and check that the coverage is ok
- Run Smalllint
- Verify that:
    - there is no uncategorized methods
    - all the dependencies of the package are declared (for example if I use
a TestCase, then the SUnit package must be in the requisites)

That's why I want to do code coverage with the current Squeak VM.
Maybe I can use "method wrappers", has someone tried to do that without
modifying the VM?