Swiki rollback status?

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Tue Jan 17 06:27:56 UTC 2006

Chris Muller wrote:

>Hi, what's the status of rolling back the Swiki?  I
>noticed several of Magma pages are still showing
>titles like "6 #8" do I need to roll these back myself
>or will this disrupt someone doing an automated
>rollback?

It's somewhat easier if you don't touch the pages (especially if you
don't try to fix the broken links) since I have an automated script
which runs over the Swiki looking for spam signs and reverting those pages.

>And, speaking of, what is the best way to fix this?  I
>click on "History" and see the correct entry, is there
>any way to just restore to that entry?  Or do I have
>to select that entry and copy the text, then select
>"Edit" and paste it and resave it..

Yes, that's basically how it works. My script automates it, so I get the
whopping speed of 4-5 edits per minute...
However, it's not 100% stable, so I can let it run only when I'm at home
and can check its progress occasionally.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin