dot net bridge, COM, encoding questions

Vaidotas Didžbalis vaidasd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:07:51 UTC 2006

Just checked: conversion problem occurs only when using sockets
bridge. In Dll I can send/receive characters unchanged. But I'm having
problems with dll itself: it on my windows 2k box I receive exception
when using it, interestengly, it works when I boot windows 2000 in
safe mode with network support. On deployment site I see the same
error. Though Valdas (Bucinskas) says it works for him on XP.
Vaidotas

--
Vaidotas Didžbalis