Squeak and bluetooth

Tue Jan 17 13:46:20 UTC 2006

Davide,

When you say: "The vm can find the plugin" are you sure ?
What have you used to verify this ? Smalltalk listLoadedModules ?
Because I tried just now to put ObjectiveCPlugin in "Squeak\
3.8.6Beta6.app/Contents/MacOS/"
in "Plugins/" and in ""
and this doesn't work I have always 'a primitive has failed'.
This is normal since the convntion to search for a plugin is
different for the CarbonMac than for the UnixMac VM.
But I just see that all seem to work nice for you wit the UnixMac VM.

Alain