Swiki rollback status?

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Tue Jan 17 22:33:49 UTC 2006

Chris Muller wrote:

>Hi, what's the status of rolling back the Swiki?  I
>noticed several of Magma pages are still showing
>titles like "6 #8" do I need to roll these back myself
>or will this disrupt someone doing an automated
>rollback?

It's all fixed up now. Anything left over is either from earlier
defacing attacks or a sign that my search criteria were not perfect...
But if you find errors now, you should probably just fix them manually.

One advice: If link titles are messed up, don't edit the linking page
but the linked-to page. The page with the link will update correctly.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin