[Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Wed Jan 18 10:52:45 UTC 2006

Hi Edgar,

I used Nebraska in a 3.6 image with Seaside to remote control the
application
and it worked well. The only drawback is that you must set morphic to
move window
with full redrawing, IIt doesn't work well when window are fast moved
(only edges redrawn).

I think this is an elegant and simple solution to control remote images.
This is bad to loose this feature even if VNC could be a replacement but
is a more heavyweight solution.

I will try Nebraska in images > 3.6

Alain