What happened to the senders browser?

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Wed Jan 18 19:27:06 UTC 2006

> Where are these features (if they are available)?
>
> If they are not available, how I can use the old
> (but more convenient)
> browser? Is there any preference?
>
> <subjective>
> When I'm looking for implementors, senders,
> references, etc I don't care
> of the class grouping the new browser offer me.
> </subjective>

Hi Diego, I'm with you.  I loaded RB and found the
same issue, although I think only when looking for
senders/implementors within the ParagraphEditor
text-pane..

Since I use TracingMessagesBrowser my solution may be
different, but I simply reverted
ParagraphEditor>>#implementorsOfIt and #sendersOfIt to
"BrowserEnvironment new ...".

Hope this helps,
  Chris