[Tweak] Tweak in Browser Plugin

Eric Fournier emf at umn.edu
Fri Jan 20 04:30:47 UTC 2006

Ah, okay Bert;

The same image returns:

  'Squeak3.8 of ''5 May 2005'' [latest update: #6665] Squeak VM
3.8.8b14'

...when run against the standalone VM (thoughtfully included with the
Squeakland package). Looks like the report of the VM version gets
boggled in the browser plugin. I just hacked
CMacOSPlatform>>macVirtualKeycodes to return true since we are using
modern VMs here. Solved the problem.

I owe you a beer!

--Eric