[Tweak] Tweak in Browser Plugin

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Fri Jan 20 09:03:12 UTC 2006

Actually, the current macVirtualKeycodes method falls back on a
preference (we had the same problem in a custom VM):

macVirtualKeycodes
	self majorMinorBuildFrom: Smalltalk vmVersion
		satisfies: [:major :minor :build |
			| ver |
			ver := (minor * 100) + (major * 10000) + build.
			^ver >= 30807].
	"No parseable version number found. Preference defaults to false"
	^Preferences macVirtualKeycodes

- Bert -