squeak gmane archive broken

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Fri Jan 20 13:48:20 UTC 2006

Ok, after checking the squeak-dev.mbox.gz file,

Message-ID for one problematic mail (From blake at kingdomrpg.com Mon Jan
09 07:55:26 2006) is:

which is maybe not conventional ?

Another one (From ken at kencausey.com Mon Jan 09 06:00:00 2006)
concerning Squeak Chat has no Message-ID field at all (same for the
others mails about Squeak Chat), so I guess that this kind of message
are broken (maybe due to the automatic script which does not send a
standard mail ??).

Cheers,
Samir