yet another smallest snapshot, and a visualization

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 22:40:47 UTC 2006

Hey Craig, I am amazed and mystified by this work you
are doing.

Can you help myself a layperson understand this
better?  To do 3+4, you have to send a message (#+) to
an instance of SmallInteger (ok, maybe just the
immediate object?).  Still, you have two
CompiledMethods in there, so you have CompiledMethod
class (but obviously not all of its superclasses).
Classes have a lot of information, how can all this
fit into 18 objects?

My crude unerstanding of Spoon is that many other
objects are dynamically faulted into this tiny image
at run-time (to do the 3+4), it this right?  So are
you able to measure how many objects are faulted in at
run-time?

I just want to learn, thanks,
  Chris