Browser visibility

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sat Jan 21 01:39:09 UTC 2006

What I like is setting visibility of methods to a specific class.  The
browser shows me all methods in all classes up to that level.  Then if I
need to override a method I make a change to it.  When I accept the method
it asks what class (in the hierarchy) to write the method in.  I was
creating a SharedQueueSorted and this would have made things much easier.

I found the RB Browser, but I didn't see visibility.  Just Move up and Move
down.  Are there more features that I'm missing?

Ron