Bizarre hapenning in my plugin

Cowdery, Bob [UK] Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com
Sun Jan 22 09:09:07 UTC 2006

Andreas wrote:

> I *strongly* recommend you get a copy of the NuBlue book[*] and read
the
> chapter about "Extending the Virtual Machine", since, from your
message,
> it is obvious that you are missing fundamental parts of the larger
> picture (which are covered by the book).

> [*] http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130280917/

I've only been squeaking for 2 months or so and I did buy a book 'Object
Oriented Design with Multimedia Applications' but I guess it was the
wrong one for what I needed. I will try your suggestion. I think I have
been overwhelmed with detail from the stuff I have read but really so
far failed to find the 'big picture' with real world examples. This is
the last hurdle though in what has been an interesting if somewhat brain
taxing journey. The irony is of course looking back on what I have it's
all so simple and logical but never seems that way when the compiler
throws up yet another error or the call fails to do what you expect.

Bob
*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.