Squeak map

Bryce Kampjes bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 20:41:33 UTC 2006

Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com writes:

 > 1.	Error can't find EOCD position.
 > 2.	Closed and reopened the map and before it opened got
 > UndefinedObject>>asUnzippedStream.
 > 3.	I tried several packages and a lot give the first error, some load
 > and some give a 404.
 > 4.	Also sometimes on opening the map I get 'Loading map.2677.sgz' and a
 > syntax error with <<this string contains a character (ascii value 31) that
 > is not normally used in code>>..

I've had similar errors in the last few days. I don't know
why. Deleting the files from the sm cache didn't help for me
however if I downloaded the file manually then installed it
from the file list.

So the files are there and are installable but somethings going wrong
when SqueakMap tries to download them. It's just the downloading bit
that's broken.

Bryce