nil in SuspendedDelays???

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:35:45 UTC 2006

Well, the test code which I reproduce below throws an error very
quickly on Squeak. When I patch #critical:, the test runs out just
fine.

Should this be adopted?

100 timesRepeat: [
                        | s procs |
                        s := Semaphore forMutualExclusion.
                        procs := (1 to: 50) collect: [:i |
                                [Processor yield. [s critical: []]
repeat] forkAt: Processor activeProcess priority - 1].
                        procs do: [:p |
                                (Delay forMilliseconds: 2) wait.
                                p terminate].
                        (Delay forMilliseconds: 100) wait.
                        s isSignaled ifFalse: [self error:
'Failure to release critical semaphore']].