Decision processes and an RFC

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Mon Jan 23 15:50:46 UTC 2006

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene a écrit :
> The process of taking control by a few people continue.

Which control? It is free software.
It will be more accurate to talk about people self-organising themselves
to develop a product, don't you? It is nothing to do with democracy.

> I read the other mail and and seems important people just go his own way.
>

> Deciding who counts is not Democracy, and I don't wish a King of Squeak with
> a bunch of war lords backing he.

It is not about kingdom nor democracy but about software development and
giving a direction to it.
For example, the Free Software Foundation is by no-way democraticaly
organized. Is the FSF evil? Of course not.

Hilaire