[ANN] Squeak3.9-6718

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at lehre.ba-stuttgart.de
Tue Jan 24 01:31:16 UTC 2006

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> Available on ftp:
>
> 6718 includes
>
> 	call 'TheWorldMenu removeObsolete' to cleanout obsolete ref.
> 	-----
> 	0002542: Morphic testing failure, Morph>>overlapsShadowFormbounds
> 	-----
> 	revert Decompiler>>#decompileBlock:
> 	-----
> 	ServiceAction>>perform:orSendTo: for romain
> 	----- Adding andreas packages
>
> the latest version of

I understand, this is an image with changes. If so, where can I download
it?
I tried
	ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/
but in only found
	ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.9alpha/Squeak3.9a-6678.zip

Well I downloaded it anyway, installed it, started and answered "yes"
when squeak asked
me, if i want to update. This was about two hours ago. Squeak is still

Can I do any better?

Wolfgang