nil in SuspendedDelays???

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:03:49 UTC 2006

On 1/24/06, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> Simply moving #wait inside the ensure'd block will cure the problem (for
> very, very specific and nitpicky reasons that I'm not going to explain
> in detail unless someone actually wants to know ;-)

I do. I have a customer who is seeing error reports because of funny
values turning up in collections that are supposed to be protected by
critical sections. And the funny values turning up are very much the
sort of stuff you get when that protection fails, so, yes, I
desperately want to know about every possibility, no matter how remote

(apart from that, I'm a curious guy ;-))