Survey finally published etc

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jan 24 11:06:42 UTC 2006

> I still think that the 1st important thing who matter is to have
> brillant people, like you, working all together. And only those
> people making real the things should have the right to vote to make
> choice in the direction to take. It is just common sense.

I agree. If you read what we wrote with mike and marcus at that time
on http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/squeakfoundation
this was the idea. This does not force us to be a closed club, but
trust and having fun is important especially when
talking about free time. Because I'm wondering how many people get
money to work on (not with) squeak and
that they work get used by the community.

Stef