[FIX] TextAnchor

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Tue Jan 24 12:57:48 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

>From time to time this will happen. I think it's ok for you to proceed. Of
course, if you believe some change could be problematic you could ask the
package maintainers for their opinion. But if you are sure of what you're
doing, it's ok. Anyway, it's nice of you asking the package maintainers, to
avoid changing the current version of the packages in the middle of their
work.

(This is just my opinion. If every package maintainers agree, much better
then.)

So, ok with me.

Cheers,
Juan