Survey finally published etc

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Tue Jan 24 21:45:25 UTC 2006

> From: [...] Hilaire Fernandes
> Now can you define community?  Hum, even more important
> define what is
> "a representative community" with voting power?

That's where we got hung up for a long, long time within the elections
team.  At the moment, I believe the proposal is to go for a very broad
definition of representative community in order to get the process
running.  If that becomes unpleasant, the team working on the election
process* will probably have to narrow it down.

		- Peter

* Which will itself have to be made 'legitimate' at some point in the
near future, possibly by having its own set of elections.