Survey finally published etc

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Tue Jan 24 23:12:46 UTC 2006

> From: [...] goran at krampe.se
> I am worried about
> it getting done at all and I am worried about too few people
> showing up to vote.

The election will get done - the process is workable.  I'm worried about
it getting done on time - the team leader hasn't made any announcement
on here about the process.  I would do so in his stead, but (a) I'm
standing as a candidate and (b) I don't want to bypass the
communications structure.

That said, I *would* recommend that anyone interested in voting either
gets an account on SqP or subscribes to one of the mailing lists for
Squeak's stakeholder communities...

		- Peter