Using CurveMorph for build jigsaw puzzle

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jan 26 09:37:43 UTC 2006

Peace Jerome puso en su mail :

> I have not been able to access the pictures in my
> browser. The mail archive says it can¹t find them.  Do
> you have them in a public place and can you give me a
> url to get there?
>
> Now that you mention it I do remember coming across
> Rompecabezas in the past. I don¹t remember if I played
> with it. At that time I might have been stumped in
> know how to load a .sar file into a 3.2 image. Sigh.

Maybe because in 3.2 times the Rompecabezas don't reach the .sar status, and
I know only what Squeak was my true love and no much more.

By the way I have a modification to last SarBuilder published by Ned just
for packaging this kind of app.
You could load the last (old , ugly) Rompecabezas.2.sar, with all picts, pr,
sounds.

Should be install fine in almost any Squeak what understand .sar.
In 3.8 only what you need is drag and drop and all folder creation , etc ,
should be automatic.

on my ftp
ftp://elpelotero@200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar/
password: elpelotero

About 09:00 to 23:00 GMT roughly.

And a lot of things, take what you wish.

> I¹m glad to hear you want to introduce my new curves
> to your students. The thought of seeing what others
> might make of them was one of the motivations of doing
> the work. I look forward to your results.

Your beautiful Curves have a new home now, SqueakLight.
And just in case someone here find how combine straight - curve segments in
a closed figure, we email you

Very thanks.

Edgar