wxsqueak no morphic ?

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 13:25:13 UTC 2006

In principle, wxSqueak requires only a few kernel classes, so it's
certainly conceivable that it could be loaded into a Morphic-free
image. The current tool demo is mostly a proof-of-concept; the tools
are hacked in to make it work. In the next (3.9-based) release, I'll
have a more complete set of tools constructed with ToolBuilder.

.. Rob