Pier mailing list?

Giuliano Mega giuliano at ime.usp.br
Thu Jan 26 16:18:44 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

My name is Giuliano and I'm a brazilian student who's just starting to
get serious (and fall in love) with Squeak. I'm currently really
really interested in Pier and I have a couple of silly questions
regarding it. :-) I don't think this is the proper mailing list to ask
them, but I can't seem to find the actual pier mailing list. There's a
link to a majordomo server in the Pier wiki, but I wasn't able to
figure out how to subscribe or to which list (there are several lists
and their names seem to be in german).

So, without further ado, that's my first question to you guys: could
someone please point me to it? :-)

Thanks in advance!

--
Giuliano Mega <giuliano at ime.usp.br>