SqueakSource migration next Monday

John Pierce john at pierce.name
Tue Jan 31 13:05:55 UTC 2006

Squeaksource.com should see an increase in performance in the next day! I
just removed two layers of indirection (proxy -> proxy -> squeaksource) and
re-programmed the IP address of the DNS A record to point directly to the
real server per your request.

That's my refactoring contribution to the community this week. Hold your
applause.

Regards,

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead