Thanks for SqueakSource!!!

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Tue Jan 31 22:36:28 UTC 2006

yes. squeaksource.com is *the* URL. We once suggested to use
source.squeak.org as primary name but it was argued that this would
need discussion and up until now there was no decision made.

kilana.unibe.ch:8888 should not be used anymore and references
changed to squeaksource.com instead because this machine will be
removed at some time in the future.

Adrian