Refactoring squeak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jul 1 10:26:47 UTC 2006

If you want to increase the chance that your fixes get attention here
are some tricks.

	- write tests to show that you do not break the system
	- do not refactor for the sake of it
	- use deprecation to support users of the old code
	- ask people for feedback and review
	- and yes having a better system is important (even if this is
difficult and may break some existing code)

Stef