Refactoring squeak (version for squeak.org)

Michael van der Gulik squeakml at gulik.co.nz
Mon Jul 3 04:04:04 UTC 2006

Damien Cassou wrote:
>> Bug reports and small code contributions can be either added to the
>> *Mantis* bug reporting system, or to the *Squeak mailing list*.
>

> You should replace 'or the Squeak mailing list' by 'and the squeak
> mailing list' in my opinion.

...that's a subjective opinion.

I think I'll add your version to the website and wait for disagreement :-).

>> * Ensure that your code is submitted to the relevant *Team*.
>
> Replace *Team* by *Category* because this is what Mantis ask for.

Umm... I meant directly to that team's mailing list. I think all of the
"how to use Mantis" should be in its own section. Hmm...

>> Bug reports should be submitted to the *Mantis bug reported system*.
>
> Add the web address: http://bugs.impara.de

All of the *items in stars* would be replaced with relevant URLs when I
get around to writing this up.

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.

Michael.