Video Conferencing

Josh Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Tue Jul 4 02:57:10 UTC 2006

That seems like it's not able to connect to a running world (when you
click 'Start Croquet', it attempts to connect to a running world in
Wisconsin), and therefore tries to create a world from scratch.  The
problem is that, by default, the WiscWorlds installer doesn't
download all of the content to do the from-scratch generation.

Try install WiscWorlds again, and on the "Installation Type" step
choose "Customize".  Then select *only* the Croquet SDK.  This will
install the necessary content files.

(if this doesn't work for you, let's move the discussion over to
Croquet-user)

Josh