can not install Chronos

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 19:09:14 UTC 2006

> The Passport package, on which Chronos depends, defines a class named
> HttpRequest. Apparently, you have some other package installed that also
> defines a class named HttpRequest.

Well me and anybody with Seaside :(

> You will have to rename one of the "HttpRequest" classes to something else,
> given Squeak's lack of support for namespaces.

Well, this and I am not sure I really need or want all these
overrides. Either changing Kom or Passport and Passport-Squeak.
Passport-Squeak is the Squeak Password compatibilty/implementation
layer, is that correct? Personally I'd prefer the later but for that
it would help to have it as let's say a SqueakSource package.

Philippe