Any report about the 5 Jully meeting with legal counsel?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jul 6 22:11:21 UTC 2006

On 6-Jul-06, at 3:16 PM, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> will meet the legal counsel Dav Ravicher to discuss license
> migrations.
>
> Please, report us the meeting contents and conclusions.

We did indeed have a discussion with Dan Ravicher via group iChat
yesterday. He was very helpful and suggested a couple of options that
we could consider. I think it would probably be best not to say any
more until we've had time to discuss them a little. At least one of
them involves some delicate negotiation if I understood properly.

tim
Useful random insult:- Always responds to "Make Money Fast" postings
on the Net.