Tweak mainstream in Squeak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jul 7 13:59:09 UTC 2006

Hilaire

here is what I suggest the community (or the interested people could
do).

	- play with Tweak and report problems
	(now of course you can decide that you do not have the time and that
the visibility
	is not there to do it)
	- try to load Tweak on 3.9 and report problems
	- take the latest 3.9 and report sucess of unloading/reloading package
	- help to migrate some of the tools to ToolBuilder (BTW roel shows
me an excellent browser
	he is building)

Andreas I want to spend some time shrinking the image because right
now this is not
minimal that we have and I agree with you for the size.