Proposal for a Squeak migration meeting

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jul 7 14:01:18 UTC 2006

Andreas

It would be nice to have a kind of road map of:
	- the identified problems
	- next steps,
	- ... any information that be worth nothing in fact

I still want to write my second book and Tweak is still an option for
me, but not having
a roadmap is also a problem (for the moemtn I have no time to work on
it so I did not say/ask for anything just waiting for sophie).

Stef