Stef's Squeak Grand Vision

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sat Jul 8 08:28:06 UTC 2006

Yes, yes, yes.

I'm working on a high level programming discipline for a stored program
object computer. (Java and ST code is really microcode - defining the
opertions of the stored program object computer) I hope to be in time for
the "next Morphic" to be clean, high level code from the bottom up. No
hidden, dirty details, buildt on a clean Squeak software platform.

All the best
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway