Stef's Squeak Grand Vision

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 15:47:45 UTC 2006

On 7/8/06, Daniel Poon <mr.d.poon at gmail.com> wrote:
> The main difficulty is going to be maintaining a backlog where everybody
> in the community is a stakeholder, and everybody in the community will
> be estimating stories.

I think that whoever signs up for a release, should be able to
prioritize the backlog. Without any intervention from the community,
rooted in the Roman dictator model: you say you're going to step in
and fix things, then if the community ok's that you get to be the boss
for that release. With quarterly releases, I can't think of anyone
having a problem with that :-)