No one is toying with Sophie ?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Jul 8 18:34:36 UTC 2006

Ok, well we've not talked much about Sophie since we're frantically
bug fixing and adding features for an important
demo this coming week for funding purposes. All the extra features
are done via FFI, and expect for spelling and mac services supported
on all platforms (perhaps excluding unix). The only missing part I've
not shipped with the standard Squeak VM is for extended clipboard
support
but that is because I've been too busy to cleanup and bundle and work
to ensure the Windows is built.

However we're using the Squeak 3.8.12b4u VM (too lazy to update to
the 3.8.12b5u right now), so the VM hasn't branched.

On 8-Jul-06, at 3:56 AM, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> I wonder the great number of members complaining about Squeak .
>
> Sophie is not mentioned in last mails.
>
> But she is here !
>
> And on Mac have all things what John do for use some native widgets
> on OSX,
> ( MacSpellingInterface HostSystemMenusMacOSX , etc)
>
> Via AppleScript and he's modified Sophie VM you could a lot with
> some work.
>
> I hope I not telling some dangerous dark secret :=)
>
> Edgar

> Horóscopos, Salud y belleza, Chistes, Consejos de amor:
> el contenido más divertido para tu celular está en Yahoo! Móvil.
> Obtenelo en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar

===