OmniBrowser for Squeak 3.9

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 08:55:13 UTC 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at laposte.net>
To: "The general-purpose Squeak developers list"
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: OmniBrowser for Squeak 3.9

> Thank you for OmniBrowser, it's very cool.
>
> However, do you know if it's possible to get syntax highlighting with OB
> ? I've tried ShoutOmnibrowser from SqueakMap but I can't enter text
> anymore with this.

Try using the latest version of Shout on SqueakSource (Shout.3.15-tween.65.mcz).
I've just tried this in 3.9b-7037 with the ImageBrowser, and with
ShoutOmnibrowser (from SqueakMap) installed, and it works ok for me.
If you have any problems then please let me know, and I'll take a look.
Cheers,
Andy