OmniBrowser for Squeak 3.9

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Sun Jul 9 15:49:37 UTC 2006

On Jul 9, 2006, at 5:46 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Ideally I would like to remove the OB packages and be able to
> reload it later.

Huh? I don't follow.

Technically, this should be easy to do. MC can unload OB any time you
like.

OTOH, are you saying you'd rather not have OB included in the
standard 3.9 release, but be able to load it from SqueakMap? This
actually makes a lot of sense, since a) the regular browsers are
still present in 3.9 and b) the Traits browsers aren't ready for
inclusion yet anyway. From my point of view it would be fine, since
it means I can take a bit more time to deal with the changes made in
Squeak 3.9.

Let me know what you think.

Colin