Tweak mainstream in Squeak

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jul 10 08:05:48 UTC 2006

tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> writes:
> On 7-Jul-06, at 6:48 AM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >
> > Hilaire, it would be nice if you read what I write. I never said or
> > implied that.
>
> It certainly would; putting words into other people's mouths is
> neither polite nor hygenic.

Hilaire is only asking what the status and expectations about a usable
Tweak are.  It took a lot of asking, and apparently the answer is that
you have to go back and convert a 3.8 image to a Tweak one.  This is
different from Morphic, where Morphic was initially available in
Squeak right beside MVC.

-Lex